[pp.int.general] PP-ES Board statement - About Choms who insists in accusing PP-ES in the PPI list. (Marko Mitrovic)

Choms choms at botmania.net
Thu Apr 5 02:45:22 CEST 2012

since you are a member of PPES board, and Francisco's statements are an
official communication from PPES board, I suppose you endorse it, so why
you can send fake accusations against me, and I can't send proofs
(requested by other PPI members) that the accusation is fake?

Don't send fake accusations so people won't request proofs and I don't have
to send any, and everybody will be happy :)

Regards