[pp.int.general] PP-ES Board statement - About Choms who insists in accusing PP-ES in the PPI list. (Marko Mitrovic)

Brendan Molloy brendan.molloy at pirateparty.org.au
Thu Apr 5 02:51:17 CEST 2012

I'm going to insist on some level of calm here. This is not the place
for either party to mud-sling in the manner that has been occurring over
the past couple of months.

As I have made very clear, I will be making a motion that claims against
PPES are investigated and hopefully we can find out exactly what is
going on here and the mud-slinging can end.

Regardless, keep it civil at all times. We're a political movement, not
a school yard. Hearsay has no place in a party of information, nor does
PPI have a place for those who think it appropriate to make a sweeping
statement against one of their own members on an international mailing
list. It is grossly unprofessional.

All I see right now is it seems the regional dispute organ of PPES has
failed, causing the mess to spill over into the PPI lists. I would like
to see proper policies implemented within PPI for resolving regional
disputes between party members and their parties where their regional
CoA equivalent has failed to resolve the dispute, and I will be adding
that to my platform for running for the board this coming GA.

Until the GA, keep it civil guys. This will be sorted out one way or
another.