[pp.int.general] Call for the PPI board and CoA candidates

Lola Voronina lola.voronina at pp-international.net
Fri Apr 6 19:33:22 CEST 2012

Fellow Pirates,

This year we don't have enough candidates for the PPI Board and Court of
Arbitration. We don't have any Pirates interested in becoming a Treasurer
or a Chief Administrative Officer of PPI.
http://int.piratenpartei.de/PPI_Conference_2012/Board_candidatures
There is no deadline, so you still can apply! Becoming a PPI board member
will help you and your Pirate Party to participate more in the
international pirate movement, to meet the new people, to be the first to
talk to the new Pirate Parties, and of course to get more attention from
the local and international media!
If you find yourself confident enough in resolving conflict and have some
experience in arbitration, than Court of Arbitration is for you.
Some of the proposed statute amendments even provide for alternate members
of the board in case of vacany. In case these amendments are accepted we
will need candidates for these positions too.
Use the template that you find following the link above, and add your
candidature to the PPI wiki yourself (registration needed) or just send it
to board at pp-international.net and we will add it there for you.
Waiting for your applications!

Best regards,
Lola Voronina
Chief Administrative Officer, Pirate Parties International
International Coordinator, Pirate Party of Russia