[pp.int.general] Call for the PPI board and CoA candidates

lilo al3lilo at autistici.org
Fri Apr 6 20:18:12 CEST 2012

Il 06/04/2012 19:33, Lola Voronina ha scritto:
> Fellow Pirates,
>
> This year we don't have enough candidates for the PPI Board and Court of
> Arbitration. We don't have any Pirates interested in becoming a Treasurer
> or a Chief Administrative Officer of PPI.

here i'm for Treasurer.

i will post in the wiki my canditature, after voting (i hope positive)
in our LQFB.

Sorry for the delay but we are strong involved in a lot of situations,
now for exemple, i'm writing from Teatro Valle in Roma for the 3 days
#copyleft

http://www.teatrovalleoccupato.it/copy-left-days-tre-giornate-sulla-cultura-liberata-_567-aprile

thankyou!

best