[pp.int.general] Trademarks Argentina [was: Re: please! help and support PP-IT :-)]

Andrew Norton ktetch at ktetch.co.uk
Sun Apr 8 22:48:55 CEST 2012

It's like that in the us as well. In many states you can't include the
state name in the official name, but it's acceptable as an identifier
for out of state stuff (which isn't 'official') or sometHing like
that. It's more a question of paper work and indicating state
endorsement, or some such thing.

Andrew
(not at home, hence not signed or sig'd)