[pp.int.general] My candidacy proposal

Lindsay-Anne Brunner lindsay.brunner at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 11:09:29 CEST 2012

Mr Emerson,

Stop being so childish. There is no reason why you should continue your
grudge with Mr Norton. He is a candidate and giving his materials to those
that will be voting on it. Seeing as you are not running, nor will be
voting on the position for which Mr Norton is running for, nor a member of
any Pirate Party, it would be advisable to not be so rude and immature. You
just make yourself look the fool at the end of the day. Your continued
attacks on Mr Norton are quite ludicrous; have you naught better to do with
your spare time? In any case, I ask you to please refrain from being as
such, as I get plenty of emails and you spamming this list is flatly
inexcusable.

Regards,
Lindsay-Anne Brunner