[pp.int.general] My candidacy proposal

Jay Emerson jemers2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 18:39:18 CEST 2012

His candidacy proposal is essentially "all my opposition and enemies are
gone so now I can try and rule".  He even admits nobody likes him!

Don't give me such easy targets and the school teacher tone doesn't help
either of ya. Just saying, :-/

Now if  you'll excuse me I have work to do with the "movement of ill
repute".  Lots of illegal things like assembling peaceably and speaking out
against our government.

Enjoy the Student Council-esque circle jerk and thanks again for the
chuckles :-)

LOVE YOU ALL MUAH!!!!!