[pp.int.general] First decentralized Party-Conference in Trier - In Vivo Translation

Christian Hautmann C.Hautmann at gmx.net
Thu Apr 19 18:28:15 CEST 2012

Hi again,

the issue came up if we are working on in vivo-translation. To precise the information given before:

The main-aim is to run a test on decentralization of political participation. The political issues bespoken will be regional and therefore not of that much interest for international Pirates.

At the moment we are figuring out if we can enable a third stream to please interested followers.

Greetings,

Christian Hautmann