[pp.int.general] "interesting" Spiegel piece this week

Justus Römeth squig at dfpx.de
Sun Apr 22 22:42:02 CEST 2012

Yeah it is not as bad as in the Spiegel piece.

I'll get Julia in here to comment on this herself. But I think it does not
have to do so much with representing opinions (Even though nobody really
wants to discuss them with us, ie Lennstar is right, it is 'just' the media
(and a few authors and author clubs like Gema and a few (not all)
politicians of other parties) shitstorming on us. Julia is not afraid of
putting her opinion out, she does that all the time, not really caring
whether the rest of the pirates agree with her or not. She is afraid of
going to TV shows because some pirates think that this puts too much of a
face on things and therefore puts personal proliferation over the contents
the party stands for. This is not that big of a deal, but hurts your
chances of getting elected for internal positions.