[pp.int.general] Fake PP in Argentina

Betiel betielix at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 20:31:39 CEST 2012

Thank you Josef for your response.
Now we were able to make some contact with them but yet we do not know
much. It was me who last Saturday went to the location of one of their
meetings in hope to meet them but found no one.
So if there is something they cannot claim is us refusing to talk to them.
Some members of our party, including myself, are in contact with them, via
email, in order to know more about them and see why they decided to create
another party instead of joining us.

Betiel