[pp.int.general] European Pirate Summit 2012

David Arcos david.arcos at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 12:10:34 CEST 2012

Sure, I met some of them at a startup fair: Barcelona Startup Fair:
Recruitment & Beer <http://www.amiando.com/BCN-Jobs-Beers.html>

Don't worry about them, they have nothing to do with the pirate ideology,
it's just about entrepreneurs, startups and business.
And you are not looking for a job, are you? ;)

Cheers,

David