[pp.int.general] European Pirate Summit 2012

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 3 21:17:44 CEST 2012

No, no looking for jobs for me, though I could use a short term one to beef up my trailing economy a bit. Still I hesitate, as an anarchist, to accept a boss, no matter how benevolent he may be ;) .

But I might start up a company myself soon, and be looking for people to recruit.

Best regards.

Antonio.