[pp.int.general] Fake PP in Argentina

Betiel betielix at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 19:05:30 CEST 2012

Hi, everybody.

Finally last week, two of us were able  to have a meeting with Matt of
the Partido Digital.
He told us his initiative is his and only his idea and he has several
followers that supports him. So far we didn't see a way to communicate
with any follower.
Even though we really didn't like the way he did things so far,  we
invited him to meet the rest of the Argentine pirates.
He told us he would go last Saturday, to meet more of our Pirate Party
members, so he could better decide what to do, if try to join forces
with us or go by his own. But he didn't show.

By the way, We, the members of the original Argentine Pirate Party
believe the name Partido Pirata would be welcomed in Argentina. And
believe the government will have no problem at all with the name.

Betiel