[pp.int.general] Brasil infected by the "Clone" virus too?

Josef Ohlsson Collentine international at piratpartiet.se
Wed Aug 8 02:07:07 CEST 2012

As Justus said we will take care of it soon. Pirate Times will launch soon
and having up to date information is important for a news service for
Pirates. Once we get our website up it will be easier posting up additional
material and resources like this.

I have most information about homepages, fb/twitter etc. Just needs to be
re-formatted and posted up.

/josef