[pp.int.general] Brasil infected by the "Clone" virus too?

Jelena Jovanovic jelena.the.one at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 11:33:37 CEST 2012

Sorry to interrupt you guys, but what is the conclusion? Is this clone web
site and scam or not?
I would really appreciate if you interpret less and investigate a little
bit more before any accusations.

Sure Pirate Times media crew will collect TW profiles and web sites of PPI
member, but there will always be a chance for some other Pirates to show
up, raise money and register, and then apply to PPI membership.

Jelena Jovanović, PPI board member