[pp.int.general] Hervé Falciani likely to be extradited to Switzerland

Anton Nordenfur anton at nordenfur.se
Sat Aug 11 20:13:02 CEST 2012

Off topic, but Mother Theresa is a fairly terrible example of good
behaviour.

On 11 Aug 2012 19:09, "Daniel" <danielrr2 at gmail.com> wrote:

This is not a trial of personality, but a question of defending legitimate
whistle blowers who have contributed a good deal to the politic and
economic wealth in several countries. I, too, liked Mother Theresa of
Calcuta very much, but I don't think we must expect her kind of behaviour
from all the people who deserve our support.

Daniel