[pp.int.general] (no subject)

Cal. peppecal at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 02:43:02 CEST 2012

Yep. We like doing more and more things with the same amount of energy. But
fact is we need more.

Saving megawatts won't give us gigawatts. And costly fuel wont push
research for renewable energy, but for cheaper fuel.

We can have fuel from oil fields, we can have fuel from sugar; sugar is
renewable, good; also contains carbon, bad. It's not about energy
efficiency, when nearly every engine on earth is a combustion one.

I'm not saying this is not a problem, just is not as simple as that.