[pp.int.general] (no subject)

Jordi Soucheiron jordi at soucheiron.cat
Mon Aug 13 11:12:51 CEST 2012

I work in a startup specialized in energy monitoring. We've been analyzing
energy consumption for a few years already and we've realized that the mere
installation of a monitoring system helps to rationalize the consumption
and companies get a 10-20% savings because of that. Of course investing
more money (changing HVAC systems, illumination, etc) leads to obtaining
even better results. If a small percentage (10 %) of the consumption was
analyzed in such way the reduction in energy consumption would already be
huge (not just a few MWh every year), just imagine what would happen if
everyone did it.
The cheapest energy is the one that's not used.