[pp.int.general] [RULING] 2012-5 (Validity of 2012 GA Conference)

Anouk Neeteson jakobsheep at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 09:33:27 CEST 2012

Precise, it is not the procedure ITSELF that is at risk, but the
participants level of awareness.

To put this is simple words, the Interntional Pirate Party is a beta
release still !!!
What are we as pirates compared to the majority? 1% of the voters?
How can we then put that much emphasis on what we are (trying) to create?

At the best we, the pirates, come to a working political model. To defend
this political structure in the future with the words "we, the pirate party
HAVE (decided) what THE CORRECT system IS." What if the others decide to
change 'our' system? Here the problem of DOGMA rises, that what killed
EVERY free thinking movement so far (read the history). This is the paradox
of the individual versus the group !!!!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchist_schools_of_thought
Collective anarchism does exists in the ideal but NOT in the reality. So
ANY given system is LIMITED to itself. So the real problem is to determine
who of us is aware ENOUGH and SKILLED in communicating for these difficult
syntheses.
So the order in practicality should be BEFORE the actual voting ther HAS to
be a CONSENSUS. This is NOT the case so far, because the principle of
dictatorship of the majority has been applied.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

Does this make sense?

(By the way although I criticize ourself, this process we're going through
is essential. See it as  learning to swim.)