[pp.int.general] [RULING] 2012-5 (Validity of 2012 GA Conference)

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 19 17:42:12 CEST 2012

oh, yeah, it would... if common sense were not the least common of senses among most of the people ;(

is it about not wanting one more definition, or not wanting any definition at all?

we can not work in a void where everyone understands what he pleases about everything and all, and not one word has the same meaning for any two different people, organisations, parties, etc.

at this moment we might even have trouble getting two individuals to agree on what ir really and ultimately means... to be a pirate. do we favour an "everyone can handle his own definition" approach for popularity's sake, or do we really know what we are... and what we are not?

do we dare to speak about it?

Antonio.