[pp.int.general] [RULING] 2012-5 (Validity of 2012 GA Conference)

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 17:57:54 CEST 2012

On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 5:42 PM, Antonio Garcia <ningunotro at hotmail.com> wrote:
> oh, yeah, it would... if common sense were not the least common of senses
> among most of the people ;(
>
> is it about not wanting one more definition, or not wanting any definition
> at all?
>
> we can not work in a void where everyone understands what he pleases about
> everything and all, and not one word has the same meaning for any two
> different people, organisations, parties, etc.
>
> at this moment we might even have trouble getting two individuals to agree
> on what ir really and ultimately means... to be a pirate. do we favour an
> "everyone can handle his own definition" approach for popularity's sake, or
> do we really know what we are... and what we are not?

I hope that this is actually separate from the problems at the
conference.  I do agree that we need to work on the dogma etc - but I
am not convinced that this needs to be taken into account when
planning conference proceeding rules.  I hope that in that case we
could agree on the standard European tradition in that matter - at
least for the time being to start things off.

--
Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/