[pp.int.general] solidarity with the Pussy Riot!

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 20 10:17:25 CEST 2012

Could be done. At least with the use of some rationality and planning that is so sorely missing lately in the Pirate Movement.

Killer applications are waiting for us showing some rational behaviour... because Einstein sorely regretted making possible the atomic bomb before making sure nobody would use it like in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and irresponsibly ever since, stacking ballistic missiles instead of feeding the people...

Are we Pirates any wiser than that yet?

Antonio.
PP-ES