[pp.int.general] solidarity with the Pussy Riot!

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 21 12:24:53 CEST 2012

You have to be good, before you can do good...

... we have too many ad-hoc improvisations, and each of them is a cointoss away of being good or a complete fuck-up.

If you want to gain publicity... remember people always remembers very little of the good it takes for granted, and too much of the fuck-ups.

At the moment... one fuck-up that can occur any time negates too much of any good work done, so controlling fuck-ups is essential.

And what are we doing to achieve that?

As far as I can see... nothing. Yes, NIL.

Antonio.