[pp.int.general] Youtube Proxies Germany

Pat Maechler aka Valio pirate at valio.ch
Sun Aug 26 18:15:07 CEST 2012

Stupid question probably as I'm not from Germany, but,

I just wondered: Has the Pirate Party Germany or any partnering
organisation ever considered the possibilies of providing Youtube-Proxies
in Germany? If not so, why not? If so, where is the case for making it a
stupid idea? Is there doubt in feasibility? Or has kind of case (legal
implications, etc) already been decided? or is itt not in our interest to
have it decided soon?

This is no critique whatsoever on German pirates (or similar). I just
wondered, why I don't know about any such discussion...

regards
-pat