[pp.int.general] taz I paid - Taz zahl Ich

Josef Ohlsson Collentine international at piratpartiet.se
Mon Aug 27 17:14:18 CEST 2012

Die Tageszeitung or taz as it is known is a German newspaper owned as a
cooperative without a profit goal. They aim for independent journalism and
real press freedom. As part of this they have started an initiative they
call "taz I paid" to encourage donations to counter the emerging rise of
paywalls.

Thinking about writing something about it but would need the help from some
germans with translating their video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DakchjEdsh8&feature=plcp

Thanks,
Josef

p.s. If someone working with podcasts or radio and would like to do a
voice-over in English I'm pretty sure I can get hold of original files for
it through my contacts there.

--
*International Contact for PPSE*
Contact me for any questions/concerns or if you need to get hold of someone

*Other contact:*
mail: international at piratpartiet.se
Twitter: @collentine
irc.pirateirc.net user: collentine (always there but slow responses)
Skype: josef.ohlsson.collentine (only important conversations)
Cel: +52 55 48 23 52 83 (text me, if urgent)