[pp.int.general] taz I paid - Taz zahl Ich

Martin Jungkunz martin.jungkunz at pirateparty.ie
Wed Aug 29 13:20:43 CEST 2012

Hi Josef,

I'll have some time at hand tonight and will put something together.
They have a few articles on their website relating to this:

http://www.taz.de/zeitung/tazinfo/taz-zahl-ich/
http://www.taz.de/t15/In-eigener-Sache/!68812/

Would you need a 1:1 translation for the video or just the a general
overview of the thought? The video itself has a good part (about one third)
of probably not relevant statistics so it probably would be better to
extract some information out of the website information.

Opened a new pad here:
https://ttf.piratenpad.de/taz-zah-ich

Cheers,
Martin