[pp.int.general] (BIH-HR-RS) regional collaboration

Aleksandar Blagojevic piratska.partija.srbije at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 14:52:12 CET 2012

http://piratskapartija.ba/node/10
https://pirati.hr/balkan-collaboration/
http://piratskapartija.com/balkan-collaboration/

This is the beginning of our collaboration on legal processes against
collecting societies because all of them base their "legal" papers in
solutions forged in former Yugoslavia.

Old news, but very important considering our political environment. If
you compare our elected representatives with us, I think that we are
waaay ahead when it comes to mutual understanding and acceptance.

regards

--
I prefer to have options, rather than plans.
Aleksandar Blagojevic aka blaeks <http://blaeks.wordpress.com/>