[pp.int.general] Large scale protests in Slovenia

roberto aka robske evilteddyxl at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 15:31:59 CET 2012

Dear Pirates,

As most of you will know, there's some large scale protests going on in
Slovenia. The riot police has been violently driving these peaceful
protesters out of the city. I am very close to the action, as a personal
friend of mine lives in the capital. He's a Pirate. For obvious reasons, he
wishes to stay anonymous. He has been there at the protests, getting tear
gas in his eyes and getting beaten up. When he got home, he took the time
to translate a message in Slovenian for me. It is a far from perfect
translation, but here it goes:

Just wanted to tell you this.

--
Roberto Moretti