[pp.int.general] PPI GA 2013 - Call for Hosts

Jelena Jovanovic jelena.the.one at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 15:49:59 CET 2012

If there is PPI foundation and if at least if travel expenses would be
covered, I guess it would make things easier for lot of activists from
Europe.

I personally love the option with US but it might easily happen that I am
the only one who would arrive to that conference counting Balkans are
underdeveloped markets  and prices hare are significantly smaller.  On the
other hand travelling around Europe has good price that majority can
afford.