[pp.int.general] PPI GA 2013 - Call for Hosts

Scott Elcomb psema4 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 18:15:23 CET 2012

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 11:22 AM, Alexis Roussel
<alexis.roussel at partipirate.ch> wrote:
> SImple question:
>
> How many of us will be blocked at the border?

I'll not be taking a position on this matter* and can only speak as
regards Canada; I don't think there'd be many turned back at our
border.  Also, I may be mistaken but I don't recall hearing that the
US has officially joined PPI so, were it to be held in the Americas I
don't think they could host it..

* Unless the GA was held in south-central (ie Toronto, Hamilton)
Ontario, it might as well be in Europe for me.  Canada's a big country
- it's slightly larger than Europe and has 6 timezones.  (Europe has 7
IIRC)

--
  Scott Elcomb
  @psema4 on Twitter / Identi.ca / Github & more