[pp.int.general] PPI GA 2013 - Call for Hosts

Charly Pache charly.pache at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 15:30:24 CET 2012

i agree with valio, real-life meetings enable informal talks that we
otherwise rarely have (in such scale, diversity and intensity) and
these are almost more important than the general assembly itself, we
are humans and need to know each other personaly, it's a team building
event more than a political event.

now it's just all a question of money, the motivation to travel abroad
is probably not missing. i would suggest that every PPI member puts
into his budget 1500 $ for 2014 so that they can send at least one
delegate at the PPI GA. And that PPI helps those countries which do
not find the necessary founds.

It's clear that now the PPI is performing below our expectations but
we are just at the beginning, don't loose hope, don't give up, it's a
long run, we will adjust.