[pp.int.general] PPI GA 2013 - Call for Hosts

Andrew Norton ktetch at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 17:46:55 CET 2012

On 12/8/2012 11:36 AM, Jelena Jovanovic wrote:
> +1 Charly +1 Pat
>
> I presume that with little changes of PPI statutes on next GA nothing
> can stop us to have for instance 4 GAs per year, 2 online and 2 offline.

Originally, we did have 2 a year, one summer, one winter.
Starting in the summer of 07 it was Vienna ("Nextstep '09"), Berlin,
Uppsala, Helsinki. Then we had a bit of a break for the EU elections,
and the next one was Brussels in 2010.

I still have some of the audio from Nextstep09 somewhere, after I'd done
some cleanup work to it. Ahhhh memories....

Andrew