[pp.int.general] Online voting versus online discussion

anne-marie victor mariemini at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 14:33:38 CET 2012

Hello!
This is my first post in the PPI ML and my english isn't famous. But I the
issue seems very important to me.

I think that Zbigniew Lukasiak is absolutely right and that the
international discussion should be enriched and diversified with many blogs
and ML.
But how to manage the complexity? How could the communication stMaybe could
the Opensource world be helpful and give us some models?
In my own country, France, we haven't got yet a satisfactory solution. We
are trying to improve our internal communication. But in my opinion it
remains relatively poor and too often dedicated to internal problems.
And GA shouldn't be the place to discuss complex issues.

So what can to do to get more creative?