[pp.int.general] PPI GA 2013 - Call for Hosts

Patrick Maechler v/o Valio pirate at valio.ch
Sun Dec 9 18:25:48 CET 2012

Apart from the specific "is the US a good place?" question it would
certainly helpful if applicants (I hope there will be!) would try to
shortly summarize in their application how hard it is to enter that
particular country and what "requirements" must be met to do so.
I recall that we had this problem at a past GA already to some extend
and the more the pirate movement grows in different countries, the
more this may become a problem; e.g. some Islamic countries would be
not a wise choice for Israeli pirates and vice-versa.

-pat