[pp.int.general] PPI GA 2013 - Call for Hosts

john dickinson jrdickinson at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 9 19:35:05 CET 2012

Dear et al,

I was in Lebanon last year. It had a very wired population. Yes there is a difficulty with the Occupied Territories and travel. So, how about we think in the future of a GA on the border with Egypt, Jordan or Lebanon where exchange of ideas can be conducted as a show of our international appeal? And if Canada is still being discuss, my vote in on the border at the Peace Arch. A straddle meet.

I remain sincerely yours,

John Dickinson

=access           Since 1991
"Be the change that you want