[pp.int.general] Online voting versus online discussion

Justus Römeth roemeth at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 10:59:29 CET 2012

Moin

If e-voting does not take place secretly I think it is actually a better method than physical voting. Now most elections are voted in secret, that is why voting machines for elections are a big no-go (unless they only help counting physical votes done by pen & paper that can later be checked again), but for other votes that are not held in secret (like most things concerning PPI, or working on a program me for a political party) I think e-voting is a viable alternative.

Kind regards
-J