[pp.int.general] Civil enforcement of intellectual property rights: public consultation on the efficiency of proceedings and accessibility of measures

Markus Drenger markus.drenger at piratenpartei-hessen.de
Thu Dec 20 11:01:36 CET 2012

Hi,

Amelia and her office published a HowTo-answer guide
http://ameliaandersdotter.eu/2012/12/17/commission-ipred-consultation-answering-guide-citizens-w-copyrights/

I'm currently working on a german translation
https://md.piratenpad.de/IPRED-consult-w-cp and we have a mumble meeting
on this tomorrow evening.
I will also recommend that my party (PPD) will give an official answer
as an organisation. As far as I know the PP-EU is still no legal body
and I see problems when trying to answer this officially as PPEU.

I do like http://www.copyrightreform.eu/ but as the german pirates have
their own version of a copyright reform I'm not so sure they officially
agree with all points from Rick and Christian.

A european working group on this topic seems to be a good idea, do you
agree / disagree or like to help ?

sincerely,
Markus