[pp.int.general] Civil enforcement of intellectual property rights: public consultation on the efficiency of proceedings and accessibility of measures

ANDERSDOTTER Amelia amelia.andersdotter at europarl.europa.eu
Thu Dec 20 12:15:51 CET 2012

we've made answering how-to's for citizens at my office.

http://ameliaandersdotter.eu/category/osociala-organisationer/

we've also translated them into spanish(!), but they are not published yet, and i hope soon german.

for PPint you should probably talk to gregory engels. ppeu is not a formal organisation yet, and cannot credibly function as a lobby group on this level.