[pp.int.general] URGENT: we need your signature

mattias.bjarnemalm at piratpartiet.se mattias.bjarnemalm at piratpartiet.se
Fri Dec 21 14:11:14 CET 2012

There is nothing inherently left-wing with the pirate movement. If
there is a center-right pirate group in italy and they adhere to the
pirate values of privacy, transparancy and intellectual property reform
I see no problem with welcoming them into the pirate family. Regardless
of whatever background people who support the project may have.

As you describe them as a group of members of the italian pirate party
who´ve chosen to fork into a separate party it seems clear that it is
not an outside attempt to missuse the name for something that is not
pirate politics and it would thus be incredibly wrong for other pirate
parties to take sides on this. It is an internal italian problem. Please
solve it among yourselves.

Best regards

Mattias Bjärnemalm