[pp.int.general] URGENT: we need your signature

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 14:22:21 CET 2012

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 2:14 PM, Zbigniew Łukasiak <zzbbyy at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 2:07 PM, Anouk Neeteson <jakobsheep at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Look at this:
>> http://www.movimentopirata.com/
>
> Hmm - universal income does not sound very right wing.

I was referring to the manifesto:
http://www.movimentopirata.com/manifesto/ (with google translate) -
also the other points don't look very right wing.  Of course these can
be just declarations.

I agree that currently PPINT cannot solve or even much help in cases
like this - but I believe that at least we should eventually think
over what it really means to be a pirate party.

--
Z.