[pp.int.general] URGENT: we need your signature

Anouk Neeteson jakobsheep at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 14:24:41 CET 2012

manifest translated:
Italian Pirate movement

The movement was born from Pirates Italian Association Foundation (official
in 2005, but has existed since 2002) and he wants to raise, in a symbolic
way, through the "good pirates", a cry of alarm at the political nation.
Above all credits ... Why Pirate? Pirates are the only ones who can save
Italy because it is surrounded by the sea ... Sea Pirates equal. Pirates
politicians are free and do not accept impositions; Pirates political act
in the Law and in full compliance with the law; Pirates politicians defend
the freedom of others to death; Pirates politicians like the Free Culture
and defend it; Pirates politicians want a free and efficient health care
for all; Pirates politicians want to reward and meritocracy; Pirates
politicians want democracy in all its forms, including liquid, Pirates
political participation and collective level of all Italians; Pirates
politicians want rules without hypocrisy; Pirates politicians want the
imprisonment and alternative employment for the care of monuments and
Italian coasts; Pirates politicians want free access to the network;
Pirates politicians want a reform on the Rights of Author, Pirates
politicians want freedom of expression without censorship;

their pirate rules:
The Regulation of the Movement Pirata Italian

- Pirates Pirates Italians join the Association and recognized through a
Pirate attesting to their true identity. This process is also carried out
by means of online video conferencing;

- The Pirate recognized in the Movement respects the roles of other Pirates
and, in His turn, can conquer presenting other potential pirates;

- Pirates of the Movement are all recognizable by the logo that is free to
use and promotion of the political movement;

- Pirates may vote without proxies and one is one - Pirates can propose and
dscutere any topic - Pirates elect with their spokesman Captain and may at
any time revoke this role, with democratic vote;

- Pirates use at the time for voting and participation, the Facebook
platform and the Group: Pirate Movement. The latter is mainly dedicated
solely to Pirates but everyone can read and comment without posting
content. ALL IN THE LIGHT OF THE SUN.

- The present Regulation shall be subject to changes.