[pp.int.general] URGENT: we need your signature

Cal. peppecal at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 14:31:52 CET 2012

Il 21/12/12 14.14, Zbigniew Łukasiak ha scritto:
> On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 2:07 PM, Anouk Neeteson <jakobsheep at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Look at this:
>> http://www.movimentopirata.com/
> Hmm - universal income does not sound very right wing.

I guess penal labour, or statutory privileges for founding members, do
sound right-wing. Extremely.

There's a poor choice of words from both sides, they're nothing
//center-//right at all, they also talk against banks. :D

It's the populist wing of pp-it seeking for claim. And, because they
don't find any inside of party, they started looking for it elsewhere.