[pp.int.general] URGENT: we need your signature

carlo von lynX lynX at pirate.my.buttharp.org
Fri Dec 21 15:29:45 CET 2012

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 03:07:37PM +0100, Moramarco wrote:
> Sorry for the speack English. The Italian Pirate Party, a closed group of
> people, wants to have the exclusive and domination in Italy, against the

it is completely normal to have just one pirate party.. united we stand..
and since our internal democracy is superior to traditional representative
democracy parties, we're the best option

> main objectives deiPirati international and Pirata Codex. Movement is
> very different from the Italian Pirate Party Pirate. He respects but is
> not respected. E 'game by these struggle to discredit the movement

the message you sent to our founder isn't a gesture of respect.
as a member of the pirate party we told you not to abuse of our symbols
for political positions we haven't taken together. the sexist advertisements
you made against a female minister in government were inacceptable.

> Pirate. We want the movement to be ripettati the fundamental principles
> of the Pirates. I am one who has been attacked and threatened in
> Liqudfeedback evedentemente because I can not express my opinion that
> have to be in line with the sect that is today called the Pirate Party.

you have to be in line with the basic principles defined in the statutes
of the pirate party such as respecting the dignity of people of the other
sex.

> The Pirate Movement (www.movimentopirata.com) is neither the right and
> left of it: it is PIRATE! We go on our way respecting pirate

yes, people who ask for forced labor never call themselves right-wing,
but in fact in vilno's announcement it said that you are forming the
"center-right movement of pirates" so why are you denying this?
of course center-right shouldn't mean discrimination and slavery.

The website allows for immediate donations and membership registration
but it DOES NOT PROVIDE THE ASSOCIATION'S STATUTES.

// referrers:

from http://www.movimentopirata.com/il-movimento/
"I Pirati politici vogliono il carcere duro e i lavori alternativi per la cura dei monumenti e coste italiane;"
"the political pirates want hard prison and alternative labor for the cure of monuments and the italian coasts"

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/21899_4318946450776_1206886210_n.jpg
[Minister Fornero] "no longer has her cycle.. of work and production, I think"

ilmimmo.it is the website of mr Moramarco.

these are just random examples of bad taste.