[pp.int.general] URGENT: we need your signature

Marco Confalonieri marco.confalonieri at email.it
Fri Dec 21 15:48:20 CET 2012

Il 21/12/2012 15:07, Moramarco ha scritto:
> Sorry for the speack English. The Italian Pirate Party, a closed group
> of people, wants to have the exclusive and domination in Italy,
> against the main objectives deiPirati international and Pirata Codex.
> Movement is very different from the Italian Pirate Party Pirate. He
> respects but is not respected. E 'game by these struggle to discredit
> the movement Pirate. We want the movement to be ripettati the
> fundamental principles of the Pirates. I am one who has been attacked
> and threatened in Liqudfeedback evedentemente because I can not
> express my opinion that have to be in line with the sect that is today
> called the Pirate Party. The Pirate Movement (www.movimentopirata.com)
> is neither the right and left of it: it is PIRATE! We go on our way
> respecting pirate international goals and defending the true
> democracy. Good your answer to how to proceed. The Pirate Movimeto
> adheres to the international pirate

True democracy?

In this page http://www.movimentopirata.com/il-movimento/ there is the
link to their Statutes:

http://www.finanziatutti.eu/costituzionepirata.pdf

This is the translation of art. 7 of the Statutes of the Pirate Movement:

Art. 07 - FOUNDING MEMBERS
The founding members are entitled to appoint the president of the
movement, who is entitled to represent the movement and is given the
ownership of the name-logo and symbol and the designation of the
Administrative Secretary

And who are these founding members? They are listed at the beginning of
the document:

Clemente Luigi, Bolognese Teresa, Moramarco Domenico,Moramarco
Giuseppina e Moramarco Francesco

FIVE PEOPLE of which THREE ARE YOU AND YOUR RELATIVES IS TRUE DEMOCRACY?

--
Marco Confalonieri