[pp.int.general] URGENT: we need your signature

Cal. peppecal at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 15:46:26 CET 2012

Il 21/12/12 14.56, carlo von lynX ha scritto:
> You can't judge a 7 folks dissident group by the nice stuff they
> copy and paste onto their website.

actually, you can. here it's the facebok page of theirs "team leader" :
https://www.facebook.com/leo.l.zagami?fref=ts

abstract from last posts:
- bla bla bla took money from politicians bla bla;
- bla bla bilderberg bla gesuites bla bla bla
- bla we'll try to save italy, together with mr Silvio [berlusconi],
  from new world order and young corrupted pirates bla bla...