[pp.int.general] URGENT: we need your signature

Marco Confalonieri marco.confalonieri at email.it
Fri Dec 21 16:50:17 CET 2012

Il 21/12/2012 16:32, Lindsay-Anne Brunner ha scritto:

> Listen, it seems like every other week there's a damned problem with i
> Pirati Italiani. It's becoming quite ridiculous that these internal
> arguments are being done in such a public manner. Many Pirates have
> their own. Take it to private emails and stop spamming the rest of us.

As you can see from the previous emails, I'm the first to say that
internal arguments should remain internal. Unfortunately this case is a
little different: tomorrow morning this group of people will offically
create their "center-right pirate wing", with Domenico Scilipoti:

http://theitalianist.wordpress.com/tag/domenico-scilipoti/

Since they will probably end up by siding with Silvio Berlusconi, I'm
afraid this information will receive a high media echo and will be used
both in Italy and abroad to discredit the entire Pirate movement (the
true and international one).

So these emails are just a warning: if my fellow pirates and I are
right, just be prepared for a shitstorm coming from Italy; if we are
wrong and this group won't receive any attention then pardon us for the
disturb.