[pp.int.general] URGENT: we need your signature

Moramarco moramarco at email.it
Fri Dec 21 17:02:31 CET 2012

This is also untrue. Scilipoti a stretch of another pirate who participates
in a meeting where he presented independently Movement Pirata Italian. I am
the founder and are not and we are not by any Party. They keep saying false
things the same group. That said Scillipoti Pitata that he was threatened
with death and brought one appeal. Nothing to do. Continue to invent things
that are false. On our site there is nothing and that is important. On the
site of the Pirates false there are other collaborations with other parties.