[pp.int.general] [votopirata] URGENT: we need your signature

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 17:51:26 CET 2012

It looks like all kind of populists try to approach Pirates.  I think
we should view that as a threat as well as an opportunity to get some
more press.

By the way in Poland we also had a rather strange meeting recently.
Palikot Movement invited several European Pirates, at the press
conference Palikot himself talked at lenght about the convergence of
Pirate and his own programs and at the same time his translator kept
translating 'copyright' as 'property rights' in the speach of the
guests, not even as a 'kind of property right' but 'property right'
literally and as if it was the same word.   It might have been
ignorance - but it was very convenient for him to cast the Pirate
Movement as a kind of extreme left:
http://brudnopispirata.blogspot.com/2012/12/nowa-prowokacja-palikota-copyright.html

--
Zbigniew Lukasiak