[pp.int.general] LEGO(

Anton Nordenfur anton at nordenfur.se
Fri Dec 21 19:55:46 CET 2012

Hi John,

With "the Times", are you referring to the Pirate Times? If so, maybe
you should notify the rest of us that you have an article you wish to
publish. I haven't seen it in Trello or WordPress. Please write our
internal mailing list if you have any problems, not this list (which is
for all of PPI, not just Pirate Times).

Best regards,
Anton