[pp.int.general] R: PP IT and Its Non-Democratic Organization

Carlito carlito at subvertising.org
Sat Dec 22 09:59:50 CET 2012

Da: Zbigniew Łukasiak
> Carlito - just to settle the record streight - are you involved into
> http://www.movimentopirata.com/ ?

Hi Zbigniew,

No I'm not involved in Movimento Pirata but I can understand their frustration.

This is what happened probably:
1. Some Pirates tried to propose something in Liquid Feedback.
2. They were stopped and stopped again by the small group who controls the Permanent Assembly.
3. In this case the only way to be Pirate in Italy is to fork
4. But as soon as you try to do it they say you are illegal for the use of the logo, you are from center-right, a fake Pirate and so on...

This is crazy process isn’t it?

I'm just waiting to have a really democratic Pirate Party in Italy to get involved in one of them.

Best,

Carlito